Underground Pumping Stations
Pump Technology GRP Pump stations are manufactured and rigged by our associate group company Pegasus Pumps Ltd. We can manufacture a GRP tank from 750mm diameter to 2 metres and from 2.1 metres deep to 7 metres and can be rigged for a single or twin pump system.
We are specialists for underground pump stations so please call our support team who will work with you to ensure you get exactly the right specification for the environment you are working with.
We believe in free advice and free specifications and we even have out of hours numbers available to you should you need us when we’re not in the office.
THE PUMPMATIC™ RANGE
Below ground pump systems designed and assembled to suit your requirements. Click on the image to watch the guide rail in action.
The System would comprise of:-
- Pump Chamber – Sized according to duty, holding requirements, building regulations, etc.
- Guide rail mounted or free standing.
- Pumps – Single or Twin operation selected for duty, type of waste, distance and head.
- Control Panel, Float Switches & Alarm depending on requirements.
- Access Cover – Pedestrian/Vehicle weight or Double Sealed
Questions we might ask to get the right system for your application:-
- Is the application Domestic or Commercial?
- What will the system have to cope with? (whole property, annex, etc.)
- How many sinks, toilets, wash basins, washing machines, etc.
- Head and horizontal distance required to be pumped to main drains.
- Power supply available 240v or 3 Phase.