Cancellation Rights – Returns (Including Refunds) – Damaged Goods
A Trading Division of Pump Technology Ltd
A. Cancellation Rights
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, your consumer rights are as follows:
(Note: These Regulations do not apply for Business to Business Sales)
1. Goods can be returned if notification is given to us via email (email@example.com) within fourteen (14) working days (not including Weekends or Bank Holiday’s) after the day on which the goods are received. It would be in your interest to telephone the company on 0118 982 1556 to confirm that your email has been received concerning the return of the goods. If the company agrees that the requirements of the Distance Selling Regulations have been fulfilled, then the customer must return the goods to:
Saniflo Pumpshop (Pump Technology Ltd)
56 Youngs Industrial Estate
Phone 0118 982 1556
2. Goods must be returned at the customer’s expense.
3. Refunds will be made within 30 days of the consumer advising that the goods are not required.
4. Goods supplied must be in the original packaging and must not have been installed in any way.
(Including the return of goods not covered by the Distance Selling Regulations)
1. The company reserves the right not to accept the return of goods by the customer, outside the terms of the Distance Selling Regulations.
2. The company reserves the right not to accept returns from business to business transactions.
3. IF the company accepts the return of goods the MINIMUM RESTOCKING CHARGE will be 20% OF THE PURCHASE PRICE BEFORE VAT (see website) and the goods must be returned at the PURCHASERS EXPENSE.
C. Damaged Goods
1. If goods are received in damaged condition, the customer must advise the company by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and by phone (0118 982 1556) without delay.
2. The company will immediately arrange for the collection of the damaged goods and arrange for the delivery of a replacement item.